Improbable events will happen.
Gosh the human tendency to exaggerate is evident in this thread though.
I don't know, improbable events tend to be all the more memorable. I probably remember most of them, but from the top of my head.
- 3 first turn kills on a slann (the 5th ed. 6-wound version) over the course of 3 games (2 times with a doomdiver, 1 time with a hand of gorked wolfchariot)
- doomdiver hit on a stegadon, with ALL skinks (6 I think) making their 6+ wardsave, don't know what happened to the stegadon
- an opponent using a saladebox for a stegadon substitude, yet forgetting to proclaim that box (among other boxes representing hills) to be in fact a stegadon ... untill said box declared a charge - WTF! - which dazzled all 5 or so people watching the game (this has even forced one of our girlfriends to refer to salades as a stegadon, hehe, and she wasn't even there)
- a single savage orc big boss boar boy charging a dark elf general, killing him, routing the entire dark elf army save the 2 units of harpies (harpies never flee)
- to date, all of my friends special skaven weapons misfire on the first time use (save the doomwheel, which continually fails average charges)
- early slann miscast leaving but one rank of temple guard standing
- trebuchett repeatedly getting perfect hits over the course of a campaign
- wood elves allways seem to roll above average
- a brassorb and a lightning cannon killing half an ogre army (pointsworth) turn one
- 8 out of 12 animosityprone units doing nothing two turns in a row
- fanatic blocking my last turn charge with a chariot to secure victory and turning it in a loss
- forcecharging a block of paguemonks to have em end their move on top of 4 fanatics