Sooooo much fun
My results so far :1. Gettin Started - Play a game of warhammer using the new ogre book
2. Going Large - Play a game of warhammer of over 2000 points using the new ogre book
3. Brace for impact! - During a game, an ogre unit successfully charges and rolls 10+ on the dice
4. I'm in charge! - play a game with the new book using a tyrant in your army
5. Incoming! - during a game, lose at least 3 ogres to a single war machine shot
6. look what we can do! - have a mornfang rider successfully parry an attack
7. Oooo, shiny! - buy one of the models new to the ogre range
8. That's huge! - build a stonehorn or thundertusk model
9. Sigh! - lose more than 3 ogres to any one casting of a spell that involved you taking an initiative test as part of it's resolution
10. I didn't mean it lads - lose a spellcaster to the "snake eyes" effect of grut's sickle11. Boom! Hur, Hur, Hur - field a unit of 5+ leadbelchers and shoot with them at least 4 times in a single game.
12. Say hello to my little friend! - field an ironblaster in your army
13. Still loving it - play 5 games using the new book rules
14. Crush the thinlings - take a new book ogre army to a tournament
15. getting colder - field a thundertusk OR a unit of yhetees in your army
16. it's freezing! - field more than one thunder tusk AND a unit of yhettes in your army
17. Getting warmer! - field a firebelly in your army
18. Hot! Hot! - field more than one firebelly in your army
19. Unleash Hell! - field 2 scraplaunchers and 2 iron blasters in your army20. One for the cauldron - paint an ogre model and post it on the stronghold
21. Paint a unit of ogres
22. Here Kitty! - field 1 or more lone sabretusks in your army
23. Win a game using ogres vs. beastmen.
24. Win a game using ogres vs. Dwarfs25. Does this taste funny to you? - Win a game using ogres vs. Daemons of chaos
26. Win a game using ogres vs. High elves27. Win a game using ogres vs. Wood elves
28. Win a game using ogres vs. Dark elves
29. franzfurters - Win a game using ogres vs. Empire
30. Tastes like chicken - Win a game using ogres vs. Lizardmen31. Stake Out - Win a game using ogres vs. Vampire counts
32. Past their sell-by date - win a game using ogres vs. Tomb kings
33. Eat your greens - Win a game using ogres vs. orcs and goblins34. Win a game using ogres vs. Warriors of chaos
35. Overtyrant - win a game using ogres vs. Ogres36. Tinned food - win a game using ogres vs. Bretonnia
37. Rats! - win a game using ogres vs. Skaven
38. Convert one of the new range of ogre models
39. Oops! - destroy either a scraplauncher or an ironblaster with a misfire
40. We don't bicker! - field an army containing 4+ units of gnoblars41. No auto-wounds for you! - have a butcher or slaughtermaster get hit with a poisoned attack
42. What that coming over the hill? - field a unit of 4+ mornfangs
43. Now you see me - field. Unit of scouting maneaters
44. Hunger! - field 3 gorgers in an army
45. Hahahaha! - kill 3+ models in a single use of the gnoblar trappers rule.
46. Fork in the eye! - kill an enemy character with a scraplauncher killing blow47. I'm special - field any one of the ogre special characters in your army
48. The maw! - successfully use the large template version of the maw spell to kill an enemy model
49. the maw the merrier! - have the large template version ofmaw spell roll a misfire and kill one or more of your ogres.50. Oh no you don't - use the greedy fist item to consume the magical properties of a weapon
51. I Heart you - use the hellheart to cause miscasts in 2+ enemy wizards in one use.
52. hole is where the heart is - cause an enemy wizard to dimensional cascade and go down a hole using the hellheart.
53. Its mine, MINE! - use the gnoblar Thiefstone to steal an item from an enemy character.54. Just the lads - field an army containing ONLY ogres, no animals, gnoblars, etc. Bonus if you also win.
55. You can't touch this - pass a 4+ ward vs flaming with a firebelly.
56. Start a gnoblog for your ogre army
57. Update pics into your ogre gnoblog on at least 4 seperate occasions.
58. Use the thunder mace in a game to kill 10+ models with thunder crush attacks (does not have to be all in one attack)
59. Why do I bother? - lose 3 games in a row with your ogre army60. Overpowered! - win 3 games in a row with your ogre army.
61. That's no place for a hatchet - roll a 2 on the scraplauncher misfire chart
62. Jugger! - roll a 10+ when successfully charging with a stone horn
63. Re-roll this! - subject 3+ high elf units to numbing chill in the same combat phase
64. Oh shi-! - Have a slaughermaster or butcher die from rolling a 1 on Bloodgruel.
65. Seigebroken - Hit a building with Seigebreaker.
66. OH GOD MY FACE! - Kill an enemy character with the chaintrap from the Thundertusk.
67. Dancing On Sunshine -. Have a character pass his Initative test from being hit by Purple Sun
68. Sunburned - Kill an Ogre with a Purple Sun that YOU cast.
69. Why Can't I Hold All These Items? - Roll 120pts for Golgfag magic item allowance.70. Buffy The Ogre Caster - Have all of your Slaughtermasters spells be augments.
71. It's Rude To Bragg - Have Bragg kill a Large Target in a challenge.
72. WHAT THE FU-BOOOM! - Destroy an enemy model with an Ironblaster misfire.
73. Soups on! - Have Skrag kill enough models to unlock all of his special rules in one game74. Crusher - play 10 games with the new ogre book
75. Bruiser - play 20 games with the new ogre book
76. Tyrant - play 50 games with the new ogre book77. Maneater - play with the new ogre book in 5 different venues
78. ker-splat! - kill an enemy unit with just your impact hits alone.
79. Box clever - construct, buy or convert a new carry case for your ogre army80. Altered beast power up! - boost every unit in your army with a single augment from the lore of the great maw
81. ...and you play Ogres!? - Have more war machine weapons in your army than your opponent.
82. Small, but many -have a gnoblar horde break an enemy unit.
83. We're all there - have a unit of at least 12 ogres get into the enemy deployment zone with no casualties taken.
84. My horde is bigger then yours - have an ogre horde break an enemy horde.85. So much power lost - have an ogre unit roll 10 or more and still fail a charge.
86. Rambo or Conan? - have a lone ogre lose a combat but pass his break test.
87. You call that a club?.... THIS is a club - cause 6 S10's with Siegebreaker on a unit occupying a building.
88. Ogre zoo - Paint at least one of the Stonehorn, Thundertusk, Mournfang and Sabretusk models.
89. She's a Maaaaaneater! - paint the female Maneater model.90. They're not bloody Eagles you know! - Run a Hunter in a unit of 5 or more Sabretusks.
91. But they're soooo cute! - Fill your whole core with Gnoblars.
92. Bird brained - kill an enemy model with a hunter's blood vulture.
93. Timber! - lose an ogre when a giant (yours or your opponent's) falls on one of your units.94. Thinling roast! - kill 5 enemy models with a single firebelly breath weapon blast
95. Cats paw - Kill a skaven weapon team with a sabretusk
96. Halitosis - use 3 breath weapon attacks in a single game.
97. Billy no-mates - field an army with only 1 character in it. He cannot deploy in a unit or join one. Bonus if he survives the game.
98. Steady now! - Use freehand to paint a banner for an ogre unit
99. Da lads! - post a pic of your entire army on the stronghold in your ogre gnoblog.
100. Feast master - place 1st, or best in race, at a tournament.
101. Brrrr! - field more than one thundertusk in your army OR more than one unit of yhettes in your army