I have so far:
1. Gettin Started - Play a game of warhammer using the new ogre book
2. Going Large - Play a game of warhammer of over 2000 points using the new ogre book
3. Brace for impact! - During a game, an ogre unit successfully charges and rolls 10+ on the dice
4. I'm in charge! - play a game with the new book using a tyrant in your army
5. Incoming! - during a game, lose at least 3 ogres to a single war machine shot (Stupid, stupid Empire Rocket Battery
7. Oooo, shiny! - buy one of the models new to the ogre range
8. That's huge! - build a stonehorn or thundertusk model
11. Boom! Hur, Hur, Hur - field a unit of 5+ leadbelchers and shoot with them at least 4 times in a single game.
12. Say hello to my little friend! - field an ironblaster in your army
13. Still loving it - play 5 games using the new book rules
15. getting colder - field a thundertusk OR a unit of yhetees in your army
17. Getting warmer! - field a firebelly in your army
22. Here Kitty! - field 1 or more lone sabretusks in your army
23. Win a game using ogres vs. beastmen.
26. Win a game using ogres vs. High elves
29. franzfurters - Win a game using ogres vs. Empire
30. Tastes like chicken - Win a game using ogres vs. Lizardmen
31. Stake Out - Win a game using ogres vs. Vampire counts
39. Oops! - destroy either a scraplauncher or an ironblaster with a misfire
41. No auto-wounds for you! - have a butcher or slaughtermaster get hit with a poisoned attack
43. Now you see me - field a unit of scouting maneaters
51. I Heart you - use the hellheart to cause miscasts in 2+ enemy wizards in one use.
60. Overpowered! - win 3 games in a row with your ogre army.
70. Buffy The Ogre Caster - Have all of your Slaughtermasters spells be augments.
74. Crusher - play 10 games with the new ogre book
78. ker-splat! - kill an enemy unit with just your impact hits alone.
81. ...and you play Ogres!? - Have more war machine weapons in your army than your opponent.
85. So much power lost - have an ogre unit roll 10 or more and still fail a charge.