So I'm back in here.
Played a bit 8th with Ogres and tomorrow I'll be facing dwarfs for the first time with ogres in a 2500 pts game.
The friend I'm playing against is a 'fair-player', and do not like the idea about a massive shooting dwarf army, so luckily for me I don't fear that much shooting.
My army as it is now:
- Tyrant w. extra hw, Spangelshard & Armour of destiny
- Bruiser BSB w. banner of discipline & extra hw
- Butcher w. two tooth gnoblars, Halfling cookbook & skullmantle
- Butcher w. two tooth gnoblars, crown of command & ironcurse icon
- Two gorgers
- Two times three leadbelchers
- Three Yhetees
- 10 Bulls w. full command & look out gnoblar
- 12 Bulls w. full command & look out gnoblar
- Two times 27 Gnoblars w. groinbiter
The tyrant, bruiser and butcher w. crown of command with the 10 bulls. The last butcher with the 12 bulls.
The two units sticks close together. Perhaps with one unit leadbelchers in between.
The banner of discipline gives my tyrant LD 10, which can be used by the units close to him, and his own unit is stubborn because of the crown on the butcher.
Both bullunits is to get in cc quickly, while the gnoblars is to try to get into a flank or just make some confusion.
Yhetees and gorgers for hunting smaller units, warmachines and his anvil(if any).
The leadbelchers will support the hunting units and/or loose op big blocks of dwarfs before cc.
I want my butchers to deliver buff spells in cc, so I picked the tooth gnoblars for boosting casting before and in cc. The skullmantle is thought as a funny add'on for the Braingobbler spell. Halfling cookbook for keeping one of them alive longer time.
Any obvious flaws?