Home    News    Articles    Gallery    Forum    Videos    Gnoblogs    Bellower    Podcasts    Downloads    Links    About

Author Topic: Some non-GW Warriors of Chaos models...  (Read 2240 times)

just-josh

Resident Smiley Spam Artist and Fastest Fingers in the Stronghold.

Raising the forum's smiley count, one post at a time, since 2008 :) :) :)

After all, painting 100 night goblins is something you do in the morning just before you are off to work.

And I think you missed a 0 when you wrote 11 armies. The correct nr should be 110 armies I would think, based on your painting speed.

Vyvyan

Re: Some non-GW Warriors of Chaos models...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2009, 05:36:06 PM »
*Swoon*

IlovethisthreadIlovethisthreadIlovethisthreadIlovethisthreadIlovethisthreadIlovethisthread

I love the Troll King, it actually looks worth getting.
That alternate Vilitch is a little too creepy for my tastes, but the detail is fantastic.
This signature is dedicated to the memory of Anthony Lorimer, 1991-2009: He only had beer money, but he wanted the champagne lifestyle.

Help us make the next awesome Wargame! Click here to join the forum!

:gnoblar: <- My Pet Gnoblar, Special Patrol Group.

just-josh

« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2009, 05:37:29 PM »
Vilitch is the only one I think looks any good... He looks quite similar to his AB artwork. The other too look a tad bland, generic and downright unlike their artwork...

JJ
Resident Smiley Spam Artist and Fastest Fingers in the Stronghold.

Raising the forum's smiley count, one post at a time, since 2008 :) :) :)

After all, painting 100 night goblins is something you do in the morning just before you are off to work.

And I think you missed a 0 when you wrote 11 armies. The correct nr should be 110 armies I would think, based on your painting speed.

Bob the Butcher

« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2009, 10:06:23 PM »
I like Vilitch but expensive models.
WC's Achievements  29/101 = 29% completed

Ogres  6:0:0 (New Book) vs. Dwarves, Empire, HE's, VC's, WE's and Skaven.

2008 Nominated for: Achievements in Tactics & Strategy Ogre Stronghold

Barney

« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2009, 08:27:48 AM »
that vilitch is creepy as hell, ut I think that´s exactly how a twisted, degenerated two  headed chaos lords should look, so that model is great!

I don´t really care about the shaggoth, and the troll king is no longer available to see...
Well that's why we play games of luck, to get repeatedly affirmed that the universe just wants to punch us in the face. :D

Reg06

Da Green Menace (31 played): Wins:15 (6 massacres)   Draws:3   Losses:13 (6 massacres)
The Rockhide Tribe (Ogre Kingdoms): Wins:7 (3 massacres)  Draws:2  Losses:10 (4 massacre)

The Rockhide Tribe. Now in Color! :gnoblar: :gnoblar: :gnoblar: :gnoblar:

Top of Page RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube PayPal Donate
© 2004-2011 The Ogre Stronghold | RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Donations | Legal Stuff | Contact
This website is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Ltd.